About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

But Mommy........

the bumble bee was CUTE. That is the latest explanation from Jacob as to how he ended up with a bee sting. Let me start from the beginning...Today as I was heading off to an appointment I got a call from Jacob's daycare asking if Jacob is allergic to bee stings, knowing that Michael (my sisters son) and Tamie (my sister) are both allergic to bee stings I was worried. Apparently my son picked up the bee because it was cute. How he caught the bee is still a mystery to us, this is his second time catching a bee and last week he caught a fly. He has absolutely no fear of bugs, very unlike his sister at this age. The bee sting did not affect Jacob whatsoever, he didn't cry, wince, or even bat an eye. His fingered swelled a little but no other symptom, so obviously he is not allergic to bees.

Here is Jacob showing his finger, he has no idea why everyone is so concerned with his finger.

No comments:

Blog Archive