About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

....PINK is the word......

Well this is the week, let's keep our fingers crossed that I am one of the lucky few that do not receive a pink slip. The latest word is that there will be nearly 1,200 teachers cut. I will know by Saturday whether or not I am guaranteed a position next year. Let's hope all goes well......Thanks for the support.

1 comment:

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Whoa Kim, I just saw this post. I had no idea so many cuts were being made. We will be thinking about you guys.

Blog Archive