About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Survived....

I knew that getting that degree to teach science would pay off sooner or later....Because I am one of a very few "highly qualified" as President Bush would put it for No Child Left Behind, I was spared a pink slip for the upcoming school year. Unfortunately many of my friends were not so lucky. I hope that something transpires with the state budget soon, and allows the district to keep all those wonderful teachers....

2 comments:

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

WoooHooo, great news!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Blog Archive