About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Hanukah Day 4 - Okay I forgive you for the pajamas

"Rainbow candles I see 4, let's play dreidel on the floor.

Well we didn't play dreidel, but we did have fun playing with out toys.

Oooooh....What's this? It's not clothes, thank god.


Wow a dump truck from grandpa and grandpa. Look it goes up and down.


A shirt that tells everyone exactly what I am a......KEEPER.


Rebekah can I help open your presents? And Rebekah is always willing to oblige Jacob's requests.

What a warm jacket. Thanks grandma and grandpa, this will be great when I go to 6th Grade Camp next month.

Also thanks to mom & dad the gift cards will come in handy.....love kim & david.

No comments:

Blog Archive