About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hanukah Day 3 - I've Seen Better Presents

Our Hanukah has been a blessing. It is so sweet to see both of our kids concentrating on lighting their menorahs. Jacob is getting lots of practice putting his candles into his menorah.


While we leave the actual flames to Rebekah.....

So our story continues......

"Rainbow candles I see 3, mom and dad have gifts for me."


And it's pajamas???????? Are you sure these are mine????


Okay here you go, now where are the toys?

P.S. Although it's not documented Rebekah really liked her new PS2 games. I think that she may be getting a little annoyed with me and my camera.

No comments:

Blog Archive