About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Hanukkah Night 1

Hanukkah started off with a family dinner and lots of family fun. Jacob is starting to understand the purpose of Hanukkah and he even tries to say the prayers.


Jacob and Rebekah lighting the candles in their menorahs.


All the aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents were very generous this year (as usual!). See his cash register, snake, animals, paints, and cars. He didn't know what to do first. Rebekah was very excited to get all the gift cards and of course absolutely loves the Penn State Sweatshirt from Hugh, Juanita & Scooter.

It is usually pretty hard to surprise me with presents, as I do all the shopping. But David did get me this year. I have always wanted a Steve Largent Seattle Jersey and now my life is complete! (Ok not really. But you get the point).

Jacob is showing us how scary he can be with his snake. I couldn't tell him that he looked too cute to be scary.

Finally on the first night Jacob and Rebekah opened the fleece blankets that I made for them. Rebekah musical notes and Jacob baseballs of course.

No comments:

Blog Archive