About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

What do I do all day........

Well most days are inside a classroom getting the kids to try to grasp the concepts of such things as why the periodic table is arranged the way it is, or why things interact the way they do. Then there are the times that getting out of the classroom and having fun is the best way to teach. Here we have our annual school health fair where we complete projects and activities to teach the students how to make healthy and safe choices. My friend and fellow teacher Aly and I got carried away with the activities.

Jumping rope was always fun, when I was 10!


Again jumping jacks, not my favorite thing......

Riding a bouncy ball, unfortunately you can't see all the students behind us laughing.


I think our expressions say it all.

Wait there's more.....no one told me that there was dancing involved.

It was fun, it was for a good cause and best of all it gave the students a good laugh. I am very fortunate to teach in San Diego, where we can get outside almost any day of the year.

1 comment:

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Wow Kim, you look fantastic. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Blog Archive