About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Long Time.....

Okay, so as you can see I have been extremely busy. In the past 2 weeks Rebekah has had 2-weekends of soccer tournaments and I have driven up and down the coast to attend these tournaments, not to mention the conference that I had to attend for that job that I do in all my spare time away from soccer. Rebekah returned from camp cold, tired and hungry (apparently she was not a fan of the camp fare). I promise that I will update very soon with pictures from camp and pictures of Rebekah and I at one of the California Missions that we decided to visit on our trip home from soccer. I promise I will be back to pictures SOON!

No comments:

Blog Archive