About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Day At The Park

Getting up today to a beautiful San Diego winter day we decided to partake in one of our favorite family activities, a trip to the Wild Animal Park. What started out as a very cold morning turned into a warm , sunny day. Enjoy our trip with us.

The entire ride up Jacob was so excited to see all the animals. He was entranced with the the Meerkats. Being that it was a colder day all the animals were out and active. By the way GREAT HAT grandma and grandpa!

There's nothing sweeter than watching Rebekah helping out with her brother. Having a big sister around can make everything more fun.

WOW! What a cool turtle shell! I would climb through but it's all wet and I am going through kind of a not wanting to get dirty stage, mom says I'm a little OCD but I'm not sure what that means just yet.

Look, Rebekah. Look at all the ducks out there.

Here duckies, I have food for you.

More sister-brother bonding. Isn't it sweet.

The ducks are my favorite......I could watch them all day (and we did).

Finally, I just had to include the gorilla. It was a great day, lot's of animals and lots of fun with the kids. Happy Holidays.










No comments:

Blog Archive