About Us

Welcome....This is the story of our family. As the parents of a 3-year old and an 12-year old we are on a non-stop journey through life that includes diapers, teething, soccer, and middle school. Believe it or not, the latter seems to be the most difficult.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

GO HAWKS!!!!!

So if you notice the color layout, you may understand just how obsessed we are (and by we I mean me) with the Seattle Seahawks and after last nights win I thought what better way to show my support than blatantly flash it across the Internet!


I think that I have forever lost Rebekah to the Chargers, so I'm starting young this time with Jacob, now all I need is some Seahawk gear so that he and I can support our team properly. Of course his favorite new phrases are "GO SEAHAWKS" & my favorite "What happened to the Chargers?"

No comments:

Blog Archive